Hussam E. Banna, M.D.
Dr. Banna is a fellowship-trained ophthalmologist in cornea and external disease and refractive surgery. He specializes in Advanced Technology cataract surgery and premium lenses and has a special interest in anterior segment reconstruction, complex cataract surgeries, and trauma repairs.
Dr. Banna offers:
- Advanced technology cataract surgery and premium lenses
- Intraocular lens implant exchange
- Secondary intraocular lens placement
- Vision correction with LASIK/PRK
- Pterygium surgeries with Amniotic membrane transplant
- Conjunctival autograft
- Ocular surface tumor management
Dr. Banna received his medical degree from The University of Jordan in Jordan. Upon completing his residency at Hamad Medical Corporation in Qatar, he completed a two-year fellowship in cornea, anterior segment, and refractive surgery at the University of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX.
Dr. Banna is excited to join Dominion Eye Associates and looks forward to helping the patients of our community with their eye care needs.